Sunday, September 23, 2018


After 20 hours observation
Image result for observation pictures in class

As I observe my resource teacher in 20 hours observation for my field study six and it’s my last observation in my field to be a future educator. As I observe her in my first hour she is a good facilitator to the students she also an effective teacher to the students as I observe to her, because she is a good teacher to the learners she is good in subject matter she always elaborate the lessons and she will explain many times the lesson so that the students will understand the topic and also my resource teacher wanted her students to be a good individual in society and good students she is not only the teacher wanted to be a good in subject matter to the students she is also wanted to be develop the students the right attitude, character and many more to the students. As I finish my observation there is no change the way she delivered the lessons and the way to discipline the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment