Wednesday, September 5, 2018


Philosophy of Education

          I assigned in Holy Angel University for my field study six. This school is familiar for me as I studying here and it’s not also my first time in my observation here at Holy Angel University this my second semester that I assigned here at HAU and also my resource teacher is familiar and I already know her also because my field study four and five she was my resource teacher.

          As I observed her the way she teach to the students I can already know her philosophy of her education she is progressivism in teaching Christian living education or CLE subject to the junior high school every lesson that she was discuss is emphasizing the real world and individual growth or development of her students. She also inspired the students to do good to be a good role model in our community and society.

          In field study is our experiences to the different school that we observed and we gained knowledge to our resource teacher to that we need to use in our future as a educators.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment