Sunday, June 24, 2018

Introduction

I'm Krislene Anne G. Pangilinan 19 years old. I have a straight black hair and a typical height of a Pilipina. I'm a student teacher major in values education. My mother's named is Anilyn Gomez and my father's named is Edwin Pangilinan and I have three sisters I'm the most young among my siblings. I live in San Vicente, Mexico, Pampanga.  My hobby is watching movies and I love to travel. When I was high school I'm a member of cheer dance and i love dancing before. Currently I'm studying at Holy Angel University located at Angeles City. 

My hopes and dreams is to be a  teacher and to hold a Masters degree as a  profession teacher. As a future teacher, being able to shape the lives of my future students. I desired to be a teacher that provides my students with an enjoyable education experience in class and also they will learned. Being a values teacher I believe that I will mold the students in good way. I want to emphasize the importance of what they are going to learn so that they can value the knowledge. Although  I'm an values education teacher, I want to be a teacher that my students can relate to in every aspects of their life. I want to be a teacher that has enough knowledge about everything, so that my students can look for me for an advice. I also wanted to be a teacher that manages to shape the mentality of my students into a better one. By educating the next generation in terms of moral and in their mentality, it is my hope that I am able to achieve enough to make a difference not only in the lives of the students in my classes at that particular time, but also to impact their lives far into the future, and as a result make the future of our country a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment